DataiForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Liberalists

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n?
Poll
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Anyone alive?
Deck Lists General EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 10:54 pm by Datai

» Pokemon starters: Hurt and Heal
Deck Lists General EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:42 am by GypsyGrifter

» Spamalamadingdong
Deck Lists General EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 pm by Batman

» Datai's Dark Souls Play-through- Burpin' Plinkin' Drinkin'
Deck Lists General EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:23 am by Batman

» Soooooooooooooooo
Deck Lists General EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 pm by Batman

» He's alive
Deck Lists General EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:50 pm by primeAlternative

» Datai's Heart Gold vs Crystal Playthrough
Deck Lists General EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:59 pm by Irawesome

» Behold My Awesomeness
Deck Lists General EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:58 pm by Irawesome

» Favorite Manga
Deck Lists General EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm by Irawesome

Top posters
Burntnorris (398)
Deck Lists General I_vote_lcapDeck Lists General I_voting_barDeck Lists General I_vote_rcap 
Hekeshi (387)
Deck Lists General I_vote_lcapDeck Lists General I_voting_barDeck Lists General I_vote_rcap 
primeAlternative (333)
StephenColbert (274)
TheCelticKing (228)
Batman (194)
GypsyGrifter (157)
Elementro (68)
Irawesome (54)
Aaron Slime (49)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Deck Lists General

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman
dot tier
Batman

Street Rep : 0

Character
HP:
Deck Lists General Left_bar_bleue69/69Deck Lists General Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
HP:
Deck Lists General Left_bar_bleue69/69Deck Lists General Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Deck Lists General Empty
PostSubject: Deck Lists General   Deck Lists General EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am

Post your decks and the strategies behind them, this ISN'T a place for criticism or critiquing; this is just a place to post deck lists and strategies for the deck.
Back to top Go down
Burntnorris
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Burntnorris

Character
HP:
HP:

Deck Lists General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists General   Deck Lists General EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 am

My Naturia deck has several strategies, one of the most basic of which is getting out Naturia Bamboo Shoot. His effect being that if he is summoned by tributing another Naturia Monster, he prevents the opponent from using spells or traps. Very good for stalling.

My other two strategies are: summon Naturia Exterio, or get out the deadly combo of Naturia Beans and Naturia Mosquito.

Exterio is a fusion card, the materials being Naturia Barkion and Naturia Beast. Barkion can negate traps, and Beast can negate spells. Exterio? Does both. He's also quite the beat stick with 2800 atk power

Beans and Mosquito are quite the opposite. The Beans have 100 atk power, and the Mosquito 200. But, with their combined effects, I can dish out tons of damage. Mosquito makes all battle damage involving Naturia cards redirect to my opponent, while the Beans cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn. So the stronger you are, the more damage I can do.

Lastly, there's my Cherry/Cliff combo, which can be combined with Exterio. Let me explain. See, my Naturia Cherries can be used as a tuner with my Naturia Cliff to syncro summon Beast. After that, Cliff's effect activates, and I can summon another Cherry. So I then syncro Beast and the Cherries to get out Barkion, and then use my Miracle Syncro Fusion to get out Exterio.

Card List
--------------------------------------
Naturia Mosquito x2
Naturia Cherries x3
Naturia Beans x2
Naturia Cosmobeet x2
Naturia Cliff x3
Naturia Fruitfly x2
Naturia Stinkbug
Naturia Butterfly
Naturia Pumpkin x2
Naturia Bamboo Shoot x2
Naturia Barkion x3
Naturia Beast x3
Naturia Landoise x3
Naturia Exterio x3
Naturia Leodrake x3
King of the Swamp
Barkion's Bark
Landoise's Luminous Moss
Leodrake's Mane
Miracle Synchro Fusion x2
Mist Body
Exterio's Fang
Wall of Thorns
Magical Mallet x2
Mirror Force
Swords of Revealing Light
Sakuretsu Armor
Dark Hole
Solemn Judgement
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Bribe

That's just one of my decks for now, and the few more prevalent strategies. IDK if I even did this right, but whatevs. Fuck yo couch.

Last edited by Something Cool on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mahboy.proboards.com/index.cgi
primeAlternative
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
primeAlternative

Character
HP:
HP:

Deck Lists General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists General   Deck Lists General EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:38 am

one of my favorite decks to use is my sun and moon dragon deck, fairly simple strategy, it involves summoning 2 synchros, sun dragon inti - 3000 attack, 2800 defense - 8 star, must be synchro summoned by using fire ant ascator, when it is destroyed by battle, the attacking monster is also destroyed and the opponent takes damage equal to half of their attack, it also allows you to immediately summon the other synchro, moon dragon quilla - 2500 attack, 2000 defense - from the graveyard (even if its destroyed by card effect). Moon dragon Quilla is a 6 star synchro that must be summoned using supay, when it is selected as an attack target, you gain life points equal to half of the attacking monster's attack points, and when it is destoryed (battle or card effect) you can summon sun dragon Inti from your graveyard during the next standby phase (even if it's your opponents)

I loaded this deck with 5 star monsters that have the effect "If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card" and if I get to pick who goes first, I chose to play second
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
card list:
supay x3
oracle of the sun x3
call of the reaper x3
fire ant ascator x3
raigeki break x3
michizure x3
tribute to the doomed x3
synchro deflector x2
scrap-iron scarecrow x2
swift scarecrow x2
negate attack
cyber dragon x3
vice dragon x3
monster reborn
call of the haunted x2
swords of revealing light x2
mirror force
Back to top Go down
Batman
dot tier
Batman

Character
HP:
HP:

Deck Lists General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists General   Deck Lists General EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

FALLEN NURSE DECK
--------------------------

Alright, so the idea with this deck is to get either "Nurse Reficule the Fallen One" or "A Bad Reaction to Simochi" out asap. The effects of both of these cards make it so any time your opponent would GET life-points, they are instead TAKEN AWAY.

Those effects makes cards like "Gift Card", which gives your opponent 3000 life-points, absolutely DEVASTATING. And spells like "Upstart Goblin" (Give your opponent 1000 life-points and draw a card) and "Soul Taker (Give your opponent 1000 life-points and destroy one of their monsters) an absolute win-win.

And while you're trying to deplete their life-points, you also want to attempt to increase your own with cards like "Rain of Mercy" (Both players get 1000 life-points, but because of The Nurse or Simochi, you gain and they lose life-points) and "Draining Shield" (Negate an attack and gain the attacking monster's attack to your life-points).

Cards like "Cyber Valley", "Mystic Tomato", "Marshmallon", "Swords of Revealing Light", "Level Limit- Area B", and "Gravity Bind" are to stall until you can get Simochi or a Nurse on the field.

It is very possible to get a two-turn win with this deck, assuming you get a Nurse/Simochi first turn, then supplements for them in opening hand and two draws you'll get.

All in all, this deck is a terribly powerful and fast deck, and should not be taken lightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monsters-
Cyber Valley x3
Marshmallon x2
Mask of Darkness x2
Mystic Tomato x3
Nurse Reficule the Fallen One x3
Sangen x1

Spells-
Heavy Storm x1
Level Limit- Area B x2
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Rain of Mercy x3
Soul Taker x3
Swords of Revealing Light x2
Upstart Goblin x3

Traps-
Bad Reaction to Simochi x3
Dark Cure x2
Draining Shield x2
Gift Card x3
Gravity Bind x3
Magic Cylinders x2
Mirror Force x1
The Paths of Destiny x2

Last edited by Batman on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deck Lists General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists General   Deck Lists General Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Lists General
Page 1 of 1