DataiForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Liberalists

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n? Continue? y/n?
Poll
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Anyone alive?
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 10:54 pm by Datai

» Pokemon starters: Hurt and Heal
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:42 am by GypsyGrifter

» Spamalamadingdong
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 pm by Batman

» Datai's Dark Souls Play-through- Burpin' Plinkin' Drinkin'
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:23 am by Batman

» Soooooooooooooooo
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 pm by Batman

» He's alive
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:50 pm by primeAlternative

» Datai's Heart Gold vs Crystal Playthrough
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:59 pm by Irawesome

» Behold My Awesomeness
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:58 pm by Irawesome

» Favorite Manga
the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm by Irawesome

Top posters
Burntnorris (398)
the ULTIMATE Fanfic I_vote_lcapthe ULTIMATE Fanfic I_voting_barthe ULTIMATE Fanfic I_vote_rcap 
Hekeshi (387)
the ULTIMATE Fanfic I_vote_lcapthe ULTIMATE Fanfic I_voting_barthe ULTIMATE Fanfic I_vote_rcap 
primeAlternative (333)
StephenColbert (274)
TheCelticKing (228)
Batman (194)
GypsyGrifter (157)
Elementro (68)
Irawesome (54)
Aaron Slime (49)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

the ULTIMATE Fanfic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GypsyGrifter
Admin
GypsyGrifter

Street Rep : 0

Character
HP:
the ULTIMATE Fanfic Left_bar_bleue9001/9001the ULTIMATE Fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
HP:
the ULTIMATE Fanfic Left_bar_bleue9001/9001the ULTIMATE Fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

the ULTIMATE Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: the ULTIMATE Fanfic   the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:15 am

CHAPTER 1: Greatest. Ever.

One day Duke Nukem was out training his pokemanz. He clearly was the master of pokemanz because he had 5 pikachus and the pokemon bedspread, you know, the one with the pikachu pillows. But one day, he felt unfufilled, as if he didn't have enough in life. That was the day he discovered a pokemon, better than pikachu, and better than them all. It truly was the Greatest.Ever. I mean, Your music video was great and all but Rihanna had the greates pokemon of all time. ALL TIME. So, Duke set out into route 1 and there it was, the greatest pokemon ever....

This wasn't any ordinary pokemon now, you see, It was a..... beaver, of sorts. It had 3 round balls on it's tail large teeth, and a rather stupified look on it's face. Duke could sense it's greatness though, he knew it was the best. He pulled out his machine gun and blasted at the creature. It made no attempt to move away, and duke knew that it had to have some sort of special power at this point. The bullets swiftly shot towards this creature, and it sat still, waiting for the bullets, unmoving and completely unfazed by the bullets going towards it. Duke grew a rather creepy grin on his face as he excitedly waiting for the pokemon to act and- He was totally wrong. The Fucking beaver just let itself get shot to death. It lay there Graceful as ever, even in death, Duke still wanted this creature. He pulled out his Pokemanz Dexter and it told him about this majestic creature;
"This creature is the strongest," it said "all your strongest pokemon should consist of it".
"But it just let itself get killed!" Duke Said "How can it be the greatest? What's it's name?"
The Dexter replied only by saying "All my strongest pokemon.... Are.... Bidoof"

This is all I have for now. I know, it's perfect right? if you wish to be in this fanfic just post in this topic saying so. If a lot of peopel want to, then I will make a seperate topic for sign ups. Just state your Bio with name, pokemon, movesets, etc.

Last edited by GypsyGrifter on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irawesome
One of the Forum's Top Posters
Irawesome

PostSubject: Re: the ULTIMATE Fanfic   the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:43 am

Oh my gawd that is like the best fanfic ever. *gets down on one knee* Marry me...Bidoof?
Back to top Go down
GypsyGrifter
Admin
GypsyGrifter

Character
HP:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the ULTIMATE Fanfic   the ULTIMATE Fanfic EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:12 pm

CHAPTER 27: The Wet Offensive!

Duke was most certainly in a pickle now. His Bidoof was really an villain the whole time! Bidoof Nukem unsheathed his sword,
"I am the most cliche villain EVER!" he said, as his top hate, overly sized mustache, and cape gleamed in the light. Duke was out of options, as he was hanging over a pit of Galvantula, Electric Bug. Suddenly, in the most predictable way ever, Joey burst through the door!
"My rattatta is Top percentage! herpa derpa" He said. Bidoof disregarded Joey as he called up Gold to tell him about his rattatta. Joey then left, Bidoof still in Peril.

Then, out of nowhere a mother fucking emolga came in, tamed by Gamepro Beiber!
"Why do you have Emolga, and not a Vulpix?" asked Duke, puzzled.
"STOP TROLLING ME! IT'S NOT NICE!" Replied Gamepro.
"No, like REALLY. Vulpix is so much better than anything you could pull out."
"NYUH! IT'S NOT NICE! I KNOW THE INTERNET, I'VE SEEN EVERY RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON VIDEO!"
"Why does this matter?" asked Duke. Gamepro pulled out a firestone... and used it on himself! Gamepro evolved into Slugma!
"I am so confused." said Itsuki, who has been here the whole time apparently, even though he was never mentioned a single time in this entire story.

Slugma used Fire Spin! It's not very effective. Bidoof then evolved into...... ARCEUS!
"MOTHER FUCCCKKKKEREREEEERRRRRSSS!!!" Exclaimed Arceus as he blasted a beam of light at Slugma. When the smoke cleared, a slugma wasn't standing there, but instead.....
" MAGIKARPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" This was clearly going to be the most epic battle ever.

Magikarp fired off several hyper beams, without even recharging a single time, for some unexplained reason, which is obviously a plot hole. Arceus looked weakened, he exlaimed
"LET THERE BE LIGHT!" Arceus used Flash! Magikarp looked angry! He swiftly jumped in the air and let the battle of a lifetime ensue, engaging in perilous battle amongst his enemy arceus. During all of this, Bidoof, and the cast of Haruhi, all just left and got some sammiches.

TO BE CONTINUED!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ULTIMATE Fanfic   the ULTIMATE Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

the ULTIMATE Fanfic
Page 1 of 1